10AM Worship service in the Fiske Chapel with music.
Rev. Ross Varney, Pastor (Sermons)
Most Recent Newsletter:
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Tuesday 11am - 12:30pm,
By appointment, suggested Wednesday/Thursday evenings
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS AT BELLEVILLE CHURCH:
Give yourself a gift this Christmas and take time to explore the joys of the season. Join us at Belleville Church to hear the Christ story once more and to experience the birth of new hope through music, activities for children and thoughtful lessons from sacred scripture.
Whoever your are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here!
- Dec 4 Coffee Hour at the Parsonage, 11:30am
- Dec. 11 Nativity Pageant, after 10am worship
- Dec 17 Acoustic Christmas Concert, 7:30pm
- Dec 18 Caroling after 10am worship
- Dec 24 Candlelight Family Service, 5:30pm in the Meetinghouse
- Des. 25 Prayers and Carols 10am
Centered in the inclusive love of Jesus Christ, we seek to be a welcoming, affirming, and healing congregation. Led by the Holy Spirit, we are inspired to grow and be renewed through our worship, fellowship, scripture study, and the sharing of our gifts. Strengthened by God's love and guidance, we strive to serve with compassion those in need, both near and far. We are an Open and Affirming Church.
Our mission statement is our "ideal" ministry. In actuality, we are an eclectic group of seekers and servants who have learned to be compassionate and encouraging of one another over time. Our ministries are growing and varied; we are open to continual transformation and new creation, as led by the Holy Spirit. Please join us. We think that you will find the Belleville Church community to be a place where you can receive supportive love and share your gifts and talents.
Dear Members and Friends of Belleville, Come and join us in being part of our new church directory. You will receive a complimentary 8x10 photo just for having your picture taken. Pets welcome! There are four ways to make an appointment:
- E-mail the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Fellowship and Outreach Committee will contact you.
- Call the church office 978-465-7734 and a member will contact you.
- E-mail email@example.com directly.
- Sign-up sheets are available at the church and will be out during coffee hour.