Now open Wednesdays and Saturdays 9am – noon
"This renovation marks exciting growth for our thrift shop," said Sue Wolfendale, manager. "We are excited to offer our customers an improved shopping experience and fresh merchandise. Of course we will still have great prices!"
Face masks are required to enter the thrift shop. Customers will find gently used and new clothing, linens, household goods, books, children's items, and more. The Belleville Thrift Shop is open Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9-12 and is staffed by volunteers. The entrance is on Chapel Street. Clean, gently used and new donations are accepted only when the Thrift Shop is open and must be brought downstairs into the new donation room. Spring and summer clothing is now being accepted. No electronics or furniture will be accepted.
- Items accepted only when Thrift Shop is open and must be taking into the donation room to the right.
- Your items should be in good condition
- No broken, stained, ripped, damaged, worn out, scratched, faded or wet items
- Your items should be complete; No missing parts, buttons, remotes, screws, or pieces.
- Your items should be in good working condition.
- Your items should be clean and free from odors like smoke, pets, moth balls, or mildew.
What NOT to Donate:
- Furniture (including Baby Furniture, Car Seats, Carriages, Strollers, Jumpers, etc.)
- Toys with chocking hazards (small parts)
- Tube Televisions/Computer Monitors/Fax Machines/Printers
- Mattresses/Bed pillows/Sleeping bags
- Humidifiers/Air purifiers
- Medical Equipment